Do you need to merge multiple PDF files or images into a single file? In Linux, you can easily do it with PDF Shuffler, but what about Windows? Look no further, today we’ll show you how to merge PDF files quickly and for free, using Kvisoft PDF Merger.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Download and install the free PDF Merger software. Launch the program when you’re done.
2. Next you’ll want to customize the File Name format for your merged files. You’ll see the option at the bottom of the program window.
You can keep the “File Name” as the default format or select a new option from the drop-down menu. You can even create your own custom format.
3. You can also change the output folder if you want to use something other than the default location.
Under the File Name option, click the “Browse” button to find and select a new location on your computer.
4. Now add the files that you want to merge by clicking the “Add Files” button at the top left corner of the window.
5. Once you select the files, they’ll be listed in the window. You can remove a file by clicking on the minus button at the top of the window. You can also rearrange files by using the arrows at the top or via drag-and-drop.
6. Clicking on the “Options” button at the top of the window will let you further customize the merged file’s title, subject, author, keywords, and security. You can even password protect the file if you’d like.
7. Once everything is the way that you want, click on the “Start” button at the bottom right corner of the window.
8. In a few seconds, you’ll have a merged PDF file and you can even choose to open it upon completion